- Is it safe for diabetics to drink kombucha?
Kombucha cooldrink is brewed for approximately 15 days. When it’s ready to bottle there is still a percentage of sugar remaining(approximately 20 to 30%) so it’s not safe for stage 4 diabetics.
The Kombucha vinegar concentrate is brewed for approximately 60 to 80 days making it safe for diabetics to take along with their correct diabetic diet.
- What herbs are used in our herbal kombucha cooldrink?
These are a secret blend of herbs that focus on digestive disorders. They are commonly used in Scandinavia & are a fermented solution.
- Does kombucha go off?
No, it simply converts all the sugar, eventually turning into a vinegar with all the beneficial properties now in a concentrated form.
- Is Kefir Yoghurt safe for lactose intolerant people?
Yes, Kefir breaks down the lactose making it a healing yoghurt for the GUT.
- Why do I feel light headed after drinking kombucha?
Some people experience a liver detox reaction from the added glucoronic acid found in kombucha. This is nothing to worry about, a slight headache is an indication of this detox occuring.
- What is the expiry date of the fermented vegetables?
The fermented vegetables get better with age. A more tangy & sour taste will occur with age.